Benefits of YouTube
- At the core, Youtube is a powerful search engine
- You are likely to find your audience – over 2 billion people use Youtube
- You can build rapport, trust, and likeability more easily
- You are more likely to get better traction with Youtube vs Google because of suggested videos
- Youtube can help you rank in Google
- It can be fun making the videos
Getting Started with YouTube
- Setup your channel – you just need a Free google account and you will automatically have access to all free Google tools including youtube
- You need a camera and possibly screen recording software.
- Good lighting
- You NEED good audio – a decent microphone and an environment free from noise
- You need to have a basic understanding of good video presentation – how to make it interesting and engaging
- You need to practice. You will be bad before you can get good
- Work out your best process – this will help create and publish videos more efficiently
Need additional help and support?
Check out the resources I have on futurestepscreative.com including online training and ongoing support, to help you build and grow your website and audience with content marketing.