This is to give you a basic overview of how content marketing works and how you can get started.
What is content marketing?
- This is where you publish information and resources that answers a need or solves a problem that is being searched for online. Content can be in any format that the end-user is able to consume.
- Search engines such as Google, Bing, or YouTube need content in order for them to work effectively. They are in the business of supplying answers to questions for their users and as such they act as a matchmaker by showing the most relevant piece of content in the search results. Check out on how to get your website to show up in Google.
Who is it good for?
- Content marketing is a great fit for you if you are looking to build a long term strategy for building trust, increase your influence and generate leads naturally. Anyone who has an audience online who have questions about a particular subject can benefit from content marketing. It does take consistent effort and patience and therefore you have to be in it for the long-haul and not expecting overnight results (though this can be possible with some individual pieces of content).
How can I create content?
- Get clear on who your audience is – in order to create content that resonates, it is simply easier to be more effective when you know who needs your content and what they’re trying to accomplish.
- Start with content research – knowing what topics are being searched and whether or not content is already available on the topic can help you decide on what to publish. You have to think both mathematically and philosophically.
- Publish content you can sustain – whether you choose to write, create videos, speak or do something visual, you have to be able to do it consistently in order to keep momentum.
Free Website Review: https://marlonmcpherson.com/freereview/
Google Keyword Planner: https://ads.google.com/intl/en_uk/home/tools/keyword-planner/
Browser-Based Research Tool: https://surferseo.com/